Tuesday 14 January 2014

Review : Milk Bottled Shaped Bag

Price : 19.99 $

The purse came in a small box which was protecting it from getting squished.
 The colors of the purse are not as vibrant as in the stock photos. I actually like it more this way, since the hot pink was too flashy for me. It has the perfect size to fit your essentials. I can carry my phone, glasses, a small coin purse, my id, my keys and a mirror. Overall it's extremely cute, it's a nice touch to a dark or basic outfit and it can also be worn all year around.

One thing that I don't like about this purse is the strap. I'm 158cm and it barely reaches my hip, so for someone taller the strap might be a problem. The magnetic clasp is not very strong, so it has popped open a couple of times and unlike the description on Romwe it does not have an inner cell phone pocket.
You should also know that the designs are stamped on the purse and I don't know if they will hold on after many uses. So far I've worn it three times and it's still in perfect condition.