Sunday 11 May 2014

Review : Juju Maxi Clear Glitter Jellies

Price : between 20-30 dollars
This is my second pair of Juju jellies. I had my first pair last summer and I wore them almost everyday for several months until they started falling apart. I noticed a small rip in one of the straps so I decided to get one more pair.
These shoes are lovely. They are clear so they match with everything and if you are more daring than me you can wear them with a pair of cute socks. The glitter is just as much to be noticed, and they can carry you from day to night. They are super comfortable to walk.
The only problem is when it's very hot, they can get a bit foggy around the toes.
They run true to size but of you are not sure what size to get I suggest ordering half size up, since they offer half sizes too.
As for Mr.Shoes, both times I ordered from them, everything went smoothly. They deliver with DHL, which means that the cost is a bit high, but totally worth it since you know that you'll get your parcel fast and without worrying that it will get lost. They will provide you with a tracking code, just send an email asking for your delivery information. I placed my order on 29 of April and my parcel was in my door on 7 of May. They don't offer Paypal as a payment option, which I found odd at first and I was a little worried since I haven't heard of the site before, but I took the risk and everything turned out fine.

You can find the Jujus in others online shops too, take a look here on the official Juju site.